[rurallife] New Website

  • From: Allan Stow <a.stow2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rustics <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 17:15:27 +0100

Dear Rustics

I have at last mastered viewing the new website and I think it is excellent and easy to follow. My only complaint is the main picture on the homepage. This shows the very old corrugated iron blacksmith's shop as the main feature. This was removed years ago, what do others think? Do we not have a more recent picture to show our museum better?

Alllan Stow

Please remember what you post to this list is seen by volunteers, staff and
interested members of our public. Also, to avoid delay, ensure you post to the
list from the email address with which you are subscribed.

Chris Shepheard - list administrator