[rurallife] Re: MBA presentation

  • From: "Shirley Miles" <shirley.miles87@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:30:34 +0100

I think the CSVAC has a projector you can use.

Shirley.

From: Rural Life Centre <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rurallife] MBA presentation
To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 27 April, 2011, 9:05

Dear all,

Pat Reynolds has just confirmed that the MBA presentation will take place
here at 9.30am on Sunday 12th June (in the village hall). In all I expect
the presentation to last about one hour.

One other point - we don't have a suitable laptop or digital projector here.
If the group can't bring their own is there anybody who could bring one of
each along for the presentation? Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing as many as possible here on the 12th.

Chris
--
Rural Life Centre           Old Kiln Museum Trust
Reeds Road, Tilford, Surrey, GU10 2DL