[rurallife] June's son

  • From: Chris Shepheard <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:53:09 GMT

Dear all,

An update to avoid everybody plaguing June unnecessarily at a worrying
time for her.

June Price called Barbara today to say that her son had had an
accident and he didn't know what had happened to him. He was rushed
into Surrey County Hospital where tests revealed that he had had a
bleed on the brain (cerebral haemorrhage?).

June and Gerry are waiting for further news but it seems likely that
he will be taken to St George's Hospital for treatment.

I will keep you informed with any more news that I hear.

Chris

--

Chris Shepheard writing as himself
chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx