[rurallife] Re: It's that time again!

  • From: jonathan foster <basil.foster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 17:26:32 +0000

Good day, Chris
I'm under no illusions about the literary merit of the attached, but you may
have a small Rustic corner that needs filling. Otherwise, feel free to amend,
expunge, or improve the tone no end with one of your pics. As you're popping
off almost every time I come, perhaps I could have one or two copies, please?

Mervyn, the Association bodger you met last year, has had to bow out due to
pressure of work & his place has been taken by Peter Livesey. He's keen to come
& take a look around, so we've arranged next Weds, 15th & I'll introduce him to
you when I get a chance. I've done some site clearance, but will have to
tactfully approach Maurice about moving the earth oven, which is bang in the
way.

Pip pip
Jonathan