[rurallife] Re: Fwd: We made a little video of you!

  • From: Chris Shepheard <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 17:05:49 GMT

In message <19323426.63011387616538537.JavaMail.www@wwinf3707>
          bernardo <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi chris
> There is no message and the video is not attached or part of the email
> Bernard

There seems to be a problem with some email programs or browsers not
"seeing" the whole message (probably because the program I used to
send it mangled it somewhat!)

If you are interested please take a look at www.streetlife.com where
you will find discussions between local people in your local area
(there is even a group called "Around Reeds Road" [or similar] which
has a direct interest to the museum).

Chris

--

Chris Shepheard writing as himself