[rurallife] Re: Fw: Surrey Police: Driver targeted by scam in Lightwater

  • From: Bob Nix <bob.nix54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:53:04 +0000

The same thing happened to Alison and I on the A30 just past Hook last
year. A guy jumped out in front of us and flagged us down, he then gave us
a sob story about his car breaking down and needing money to get his wife
and kids home. The description matched the ones in the email you sent.
We called the police and they said they would look into it.

Bob Nix