[rurallife] Fw: Sign up too for the collective switching scheme

  • From: "Sylvia McQuire" <s.mcquire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 23:01:06 -0000

Open to all in UK not just in Surrey.

Sylvia
----- Original Message -----
From: surreyswitchandsave.mail@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: s.mcquire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:54 PM
Subject: Sign up too for the collective switching scheme

            Collective switching scheme
            Surrey County Council
                  Send this email to your friends!

                  Dear friends and colleagues,

                  I recently signed up for the collective switching scheme for
electricity and gas which is currently being organised by Surrey County
Council.

                  You could save a significant amount of money on your energy
bill by signing up for this collective switching scheme.

                  I would like to invite you to sign up for this collective
switching scheme. Sign up is free with no obligation and the more people take
part, the better our chances of getting the best deal. You can sign up using
the link below.

https://surreyswitchandsave.ichoosr.com/home/index.rails?referralCode=RQ1404470&channel=ichoosrtaf&utm_source=taf&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=surreyswitchandsave

                  Best wishes,

                  John McQuire