[rurallife] Fw: SE/S BAfM Spring E Bulletin and Events News

  • From: Rural Life Centre <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bernard ollivier <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:55:37 +0000

----- Begin forwarded message -----
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:04:58 +0000 (GMT)
From: Anne Stobo <annestobo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Anne Stobo <annestobo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SE/S BAfM Spring E Bulletin and Events News

Dear Friends,

Please find the attached Bulletin and Events News. Thank you so much to
everyone who responded, please send this around your Friends Group as there
are so many good things going on in our Area and the more contacts we have
for our events the better.

Wishing you a Happy Easter

Best Wishes
Anne Stobo BAfM SE/S Co

------ End forwarded message ------

--
Rural Life Centre           Old Kiln Museum Trust
Reeds Road, Tilford, Surrey, GU10 2DL