[rurallife] Fw: Robots

  • From: Rural Life Centre <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 18:16:23 +0000

---------- Begin forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 18:00:39
From: "Sylvia McQuire" <s.mcquire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Centre Rural Life" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Robots

Dear Chris,

I have been given the following for passing on to anyone interested in return
for a donation to the RLC/Rustics.

An Ultimate Real "Cybot" Robot plus many bits & pieces - electronic controls
etc

magazins (some with parts attached) Nos 1-56

3 "Robot" videos (unopened).

I am told it is a very good Robot kit so the owner didn't just want to take
it to a Charity shop. They would rather it wen to someone with an interest in
Robots so I suggested one of the "volunteers" or their relatives might give
it a good home.

Hopefully I will be at RLC on Wednesday and can take it with me.

Sylvia

----------- End forwarded message -----------

--
Rural Life Centre - remote answering service