[rurallife] Re: Fw: Farnham Town Show - this Saturday!

  • From: Chris Shepheard <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 13:21:05 +0100

On 22/07/2013 22:32, J Michael Phillips wrote:
Dear Amy,

Thank you, but I shall be in the Isle of Man on that day!

Much as we'd like to still be here (and we might be if Mannanan doesn't lift his cloak soon) unfortunately we'll be back for Rustic Sunday.

This is defintely a good destination for a future Rustics' holiday!

Chris and Kate

Yours sincerely,

Michael Phillips

Chairman, Rural Life Museum

FROM: rurallife-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rurallife-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] ON BEHALF OF Allan Stow
SENT: 22 July 2013 17:58
TO: Rustics
SUBJECT: [rurallife] Fw: Farnham Town Show - this Saturday!