[rurallife] Fw: Farnham Town Show

  • From: "Allan Stow" <a.stow2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rustics" <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 11:50:29 -0000

Dear Fellow Rustics

Here are the details of the gardening show at the Maltings on the 27th July. We
have attended this event for the last two years and it has been very worth
while. Unfortunately this year it is the day before Rustic Sunday so I do not
think that I can attend.

Perhaps some body else will be willing to put on a display on behalf of the
Rural Life?

Regards Allan