[rurallife] Re: Forward Plan test email (fwd)

  • From: Chris Shepheard <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 18:30:28 GMT

Dear All,

Ian makes a good point below but unfortunately it's not something I
can instruct people about as you're all probably using a variety of
email software.

Please check your software and see how you can reply directly to the
sender (where necessary). It will probably entail entering their email
address by hand.

Also please check out the list's we page at
www.freelists.org/list/rurallife - you will need to "Sign in directly
to this list" and then set your self up with a web access password.
It's all quite clearly explained on the site but you need to read it
carefully.

Once you've done that you'll be able to see exactly who is subscribed
to the list and all their email addresses (you cannot access the page
unless you are subscribed to the list so you must use the same email
address to sign in or you won't be allowed access).

However I would like to re-iterate that I set the list up for open
discussion and I'd like to think that as much correspondence as
possible is kept on the list and open to all. Having said that, please
remember that all your postings are archived for posterity and these
archives too can be accessed from the list's web page!

Now how about getting on with some good discussion here - I've just
uploaded the 2010 Santa video to YouTube
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTNMhJ9KkFE) - take a look at let us
know what you think. I know the continuity's not good because the snow
appears to come and go but I tried to make it representative of the
whole event - we wouldn't want customers complaining because we failed
to provide snow next year! The video will be embedded in our own web
pages next week. You might recognise some of the faces that appear in
it!

Chris