[rurallife] Electrical Testing

  • From: "Trevor Harding" <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "RLC D List" <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:54:02 -0000

Waverly Council have asked that we produce a Certificate of Electrical
Safety for the museum. To get one of these we need to get all the buildings
tested by an National Inspection Council approved tester. I have arranged
for him to come to the museum on the 5th,6th and 7th of February, that's a
Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday. The testing will involve turning off the
power to each building while the test equipment is running , so there will
be some interruptions to the power in each building over the three days. We
will try to schedule the buildings to minimise inconvenience, so if you are
planning any special activities at the museum on any of these days, please
let John Larke or myself know well in advance. Also if you see any problems
with the electrical installation at the museum which might give the
inspector indigestion, please let us know so that we can fix it before he
arrives.

I am sorry for any problems this causes, but it is a legal requirement and I
want to get it done before we open in March.

Thanks

Trevor

Trevor Harding

 01483 565144