Re: rump-mathopd and rump-nginx packages moved, packaging infrastructure

  • From: Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 13:05:55 +0000

On 01/07/15 20:16, Antti Kantee wrote:

It'd be good if the other packages in rumprun-packages-wip could make use
of this infrastructure to build rather than having a list of manual
steps.

Good idea. I'll convert mpg123. I secretly hope that Krishna will
convert python as part of his "python-static" work ;)

Ok, did that, 'twas simple enough.

I guess we could also do with a Makefile.inc, a lot of make targets seem the same for every package. Not that I want this stopgap packaging system to turn into a reimplementation of pkgsrc, but anyway ;)

I used the following to deduce the --host value to ./configure:
HOST=$(subst -cc,,$(notdir $(CC)))

I wonder, with the toolchain rename, is that always correct for us?