Re: renamed rumprun toolchain available

  • From: Martin Lucina <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:53:51 +0200

On Tuesday, 30.06.2015 at 01:07, Antti Kantee wrote:

Hi,

After more build system fighting that what I really cared for, the
toolchain rename is available on the toolchain-rename branch of
repo.rumpkernel.org/rumprun. Given the prerequisite general
cleanup, it was actually a fairly small commit:

https://github.com/rumpkernel/rumprun/commit/955a75b8c39c3c65ede025c25661edaa6606ebc7

It was the "prerequisite general cleanup" that I was afraid of :-)

Thank you for working on this!

There shouldn't be anything controversial here, and since a bunch of
docs, patches etc. are depending on the rename, I plan to merge to
master very soon.

Looks good to me.