Re: PHP package issues

  • From: Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 12:03:25 +0000

On 13/07/15 03:04, Brian G. wrote:

In this case, all the name spaces are loaded by the PHP package manager
(and I can verify it is all put together correctly).

It's truly strange as I'm able to change where the error is, if there is
one at all. If I remove all the newlines from the PHP files then these
parse errors disappear, and when I re-introduce them they come back in
different ways. Only when executing the file however. Linting always passes.

Can you post exact instructions on how to set up a minimal installation for reproducing the problem? I tried with just the snippet you pasted, but got this error:

=== snip ===
Warning: require(/data/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/test.php on line 9

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/data/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:') in /data/test.php on line 9
=== snip ===

So I'm probably missing autoload.php, but I have no idea where to get it from.