Re: Next step.... more guidance requested

  • From: Justin Cormack <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Stuart <andrew.stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 11:53:15 +0100

On Jun 16, 2015 11:37 AM, "Andrew Stuart" <andrew.stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

can you post concrete commands (both inside and outside and outside of
rumprun)

I guess I haven’t really given what you asked for (concrete commands),
instead I described the process.

If you would like I can write the script, enough of the process is solid
enough, but with other commitments it’ll take 48 hours or so.

ALternatively if you want more detail about any specific part of the
process I can go into nauseating detail. :-)

Script please! Given the number of steps I really do not want to recreate
ur from scratch...

Justin