Re: Make rumpbake more flexible

  • From: Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:10:55 +0000

On 27/08/15 11:07, Wei Liu wrote:

That requires understanding of specific syntax of that list.

Do you propose some different syntax? I don't know how you can expect to
edit a config file without knowing what the config file specifies. Please
give an example, I simply don't understand which problem you are referring
to.

No, I don't propose different syntax. Documenting syntax of
rumpbake.conf is fine. At the moment is not clearly documented. One has
to look into implementation to know how to edit that.

For example, how would a user know what arguments add_config expect,
what "rumprun-hw" means etc.

Ah, got it, thanks.