Launching C userland code with rumprun

  • From: David CARLIER <devnexen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 13:12:56 +0100

Hi and thanks in advance for the help.

I compiled a C code of my own with static version of PCRE library, then
"baked" it. This C code needs a file input which i put inside an ISO.

Then I used rumprun and had still trouble with qemu, had bunch of pagefault
error issued. It is solved now but I have still trouble to launch via
Linux/xen like this

rumprun xen -d -i -b jsons.iso,/jsons -- app.bin.xen /jsons/sample.json

Then I get an infinite page caller <address> ... displayed and after some
minutes that hang, very hard to shut it down or even getting out of the
console (Sorry in advance I never used Xen before so I m pretty ignorant).

Kindest regards.