[rule110] send your confirmations now!

  • From: martin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: list@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:01:06 +0100 (CET)

Dear Alife Mutants,

{ confirmation }

Thanks to everybody who has already confirmed their registration!
For those that still haven't done it yet:
Please do so now, by sending me an email with your exact date of birth!
(don't reply to the list, just send it to martin )

{ getting the lists started }

Everything related to the rule110 winterworkshop will be announced on the
AMHSO list. ( And you will only be added to this list if you send us your
confirmation! )

If you have questions that might be of general interest,  please post them
 on the list rather than sending them directly to the rule110 team.
Thus we don't have to answer the same questions over and over again --
thanks!

It would be nice if everybody introduced themselves with a short email to
the AMHSO list. You may send small(!) attatchments (like pictures) but you
are strongly encouraged to send URL-referers rather than attachments, if
possible.