[rule110] { rule110 newbies }

  • From: "Martin Schneider" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: list@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:18:58 +0100 (CET)

Hello Everybody,

Since we have extended the deadline to February 14th, we have received
some new applications.
If you applied after January 31st, you will be notified next Monday
(January 16th) wether you may join the rule110 winter workshop.
(remember - we have only room for 20 students)

Everybody is highly recommended to bring their own notebooks along.
There is a computer lab, but you would have to pay an extra amount of 5
Euros a day if you want to use it...

Those of you who have just signed up for a general interest in rule110
topics:
make yourself comfortable, feel free to introduce your self and post
anything that might be related to the those topics on the list.

Cheers,
Martin