[rule110] getting to bielefeld by plane

  • From: martin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: list@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 10:28:42 +0100 (CET)

Hi Joana,

I already send you a short email on friday morning, but since the question
might be of general interest for the list:

Hannover should be closer (approx. 110 km versus 190 km for Düsseldorf)

By train it's about 1:15 h from Hannover airport, and 1:45 h from
Düsseldorf airport. You can find more detailed information on travelling
with the 'Deutsche Bahn' at:
http://www.bahn.de/pv/view/int_guest/subhome/international_guests.shtml

Cheers,
Martin