[rsc] Re: setting phone call

  • From: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 03:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

OK, second Friday at 5 - so next time is May 8th, right?  Thank you, Kathie,
for keeping hold of this thread.  ;  }  Eleanor B

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Dream of a world without need.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.
YES, WE CAN!

I propose that we move our meeting to SECOND FRIDAYS at 5pm....any
objections?   Lemme know by Monday am, please, thanks!!!
--
Kathie deNobriga
PO Box 1087

"To stumble is not to fall, it's just a way to move forward more quickly."
    Ben Cohen, co-founder Ben & Jerry's

"If you fall down, do it again 2 more times. They'll think it's part of the
choreography."
    Nick Condos, tap dancer extraordinaire

Visit the Community Arts Network and APInews! <www.communityarts.net>