[rsc] Happy Holidays

  • From: "Carolyn Morris" <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:16:34 -0500

Greetings all,

I just wanted to reach out to each of you to say that I will be undergoing
surgery tomorrow.  I wanted to wish each of you a Happy Holiday Season.
Unfortunately, for all the hard work I have put into RSC I have been unable
to really be as engaged as I would like.  However, I know that following my
surgery, I will regain a stronger and healthier constitution with which to
better serve this program.

All that to say, that while I am out of site, please keep me in mind; as
this work is vitally important to me.  Thank each of you for your efforts to
help build a stronger more vibrant RSC!

Best,

Carolyn Morris

Executive Director