[rsc] Re: Fwd: the forth request for assistance

  • From: Carlton Turner <carlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:09:34 -0500

Hey everyone,

I spoke with Ashley Milburn after he left the second message at the ROOTS
office via email. I think that his first request came through as Etta was
transitioning out of the office and I relayed to Mr. Milburn that this may
have been the reason that he didn¹t get an immediate response.

When I spoke with him in April, I asked him to send more information to us
regarding his request, as I wasn¹t quite sure what he was asking of RSC. He
promptly responded and I immediately sent the information to the RSC
listserv. I also sent him the name and contact information for our
representatives in his region as well as contact information for Hope Clark.
I am not sure if the email with the attachments came through the listserv,
but they were sent.

In short, Mr. Milburn has had a response. I just want to make sure that the
group knows that though we are always quite busy in the office, we have not
been unresponsive.

If you would like a copy of the information that Mr. Milburn sent to the
office in April email me and I will email the attachments to you directly.
They are quite large, which also may be the reason that the original email
didn¹t make it through.

Peace
Carlton Turner

GIF image