[rsc] Re: Azule, forward!

  • From: Gwylene Gallimard and Jean-Marie Mauclet <jemagwga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 11:35:53 -0500

Hi Ebony,
Not much specifics yet. At our last RSC conference call about Azule, three weeks or so ago a few proposals were made by ROOTS to discuss at the next Azule meeting. See attached notes.
Since then, Hope has talked with the Excom. It is agreed that Azule will send its comments to the Excom and RSC after the retreat. It was also decided that one RSC member will attend the retreat and it was proposed to Eleonor since she was part of the call. Actually my message today should have been to her only since we were going to tlk about logistics only.
At the next RSC conference call, next week I guess, I can make another quick report.
Thank you so much for your interest. Hopefully great things will come out of this effort. This is very exciting.
Gwylene

On Feb 20, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Ebony Golden wrote:

Greetings Gwylene,

I need specifics as well.  Do tell! 9194233780.

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Gwylene Gallimard and Jean-Marie Mauclet <jemagwga@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Eleonor,
What would be a good time to talk with you next week about Azule retreat? And please give me your phone number. Thanks. Gwylene

On Feb 6, 2010, at 9:13 PM, Eleanor Brownfield wrote:

I am interested in the Azule meeting in Folly Beach, particularly in light of our telephone conversation the other day, but would like more specifics about housing, etc.  I have blocked out the weekend of March 13 - 14, but would have to cancel some previous commitments here.

So far as preliminary investigation shows, the rental car deal could be accomplished for about $125 plus gas, probably around $50 - 60 but it's hard to know what will happen to prices at the pump in a month.  (Thanks for that link, Shannon T.)  I will keep looking for deals, coupons, etc.

So, Gwylene and/or Kathie, what more can you tell me about detials for that meeting?  Many thanks.  ;  }  Eleanor B

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Dream of a world without need.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.