[rsc] Re: ATL in June

  • From: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 11:02:45 -0700 (PDT)

Great idea, Laura.  Is there an amended budget, amended scope of services agreement, any clues?  Carlton, if you can say where to look, I can go to the office again on Monday and look.  Etta said some of the stuff was on a computer which isn't connected to the Internet, so we couldn't e-mail it.  I'm not sure I understand that, but whatever you can tell us would be a great help.  Many thanks.  ;  }  Eleanor B

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Dream of a world without need.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.
YES, WE CAN!