[rsc] ATL in June

  • From: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RSC Work Group <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 05:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, y'all.  Question for clarification:  Are we aiming this Learning Exchange
primarily at Atlanta artists (per the grant) who are NOT already familiar with
Alternate ROOTS, or at our current members in the metro Atlanta area who may
want more RSC principle-based work, or both?

I would like to query whomever shows up at the rhizome meeting on the 19th as
to what they might find useful in the LE.  Kathie and I are also trying to
think of some venues outside our usual "old same place" choices, to be as
barrier-free as we can manage.  But the pitch of the invitation is a little
different if our primary focus is on "strangers", so let me know what y'all
think.  Many thanks.  ;  }  Eleanor B

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Dream of a world without need.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.
YES, WE CAN!