[Rollei] first email

  • From: Jerry Keller <jerrykel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollie users group <rolleiusersgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:31:54 -0400

Jerry Keller writes:
        I was very glad to receive the first email digest from this group. I
joined it about six months ago and this is the first message I received from
the group. Thank you.
        I bought my 2.8D Rollei back about 1955. I am retired now and living in
a retirement community. My dark room back in my home in NY State, was as
important to me as the wonderful camera itself.Since I can no longer have a
darkroom here in Boca Raton, FL. I was wondering where the best place to sell
the camera and all its accessaries would be. I have all the information and
pictures of the Rollei even the original operators manual that came with the
camera. Do any of you think that eBay would be best, or are there other options?
        I hate to part with it, but since I can no longer use it, it seems
wrong to let it sit here in a drawer when there are others out there that could
still enjoy all the pleasure it gave me!
        I hope that the digest I received this morning will not be the last.
Thank you
Jerry---
RUG

- Post to rolleiusersgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Subscribe at rolleiusersgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface.

'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface.

- Online, searchable archives of your list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/rolleiusersgroup