[rollei_list] Re: xenotar 2.8f (the family)

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 19:24:22 -0700

Erich,

I have looked at the image on the GG screen and it was quite nice!

Getting 9x12 sheet film and developing it was more than we could handle
at the time.

I am seriously thinking of making an adapter to hold my Nikon F2 at the
focal plane, and shifting it to get the 4 corners and the center.  My machine
shop is nowhere like the one in R'd Island, but I will try.

Jerry