[rollei_list] Re: was Rollei Retro Film now is Rodinal pin holes

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:34:06 -0800

I've been using Rodinal 1:100 & 1:50 for at least 30 years. With every
conceivable film from early Adox, Perutz, Kodak, Ilford, Efke, and
Fuji. My developer staples are, Rodinal, diXactol Ultra, D76, and
Beutlers. I have never used anything other than water between the
developer and fix. I rap the hangers or tanks sharply in the beginning
and at the end of each agitation cycle. I have never ever had anything
that resembled a pin hole in my developed film.

I personally think you have something else going on here other than
Acros & Rodinal.

IMHO,

Jim