[rollei_list] Re: was OT Tenax II, SL 35M

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:47:16 +0100

2010/1/18 Sanders McNew <sanders@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Forgive me for polluting a Rolleiflex list with questions about
> a 35mm camera --

I think you meant a different thing, otherwise  every time we discuss
about Rollei 35mm cameras we are polluting the list.
Last two weeks I used the Rolleiflex SL 35M with the Rolleinar zoom
4/80-200 (first Tokina version) pretty intensively (and the Rolleicord
IV too), I had used one roll previously; Kodak Ultramax ISO 400 this
time. I always choose an ISO 400 film to work camera hand-held with
teles and big zooms trying to avoid blurred images due to camera
shake.
I found interesting to take close-ups with the zoom at 200mm (up to
1.9m), the second version is even more interesting with 1m for minimal
focusing distance.
This Rolleinar -Tokina zoom is a very good zoom, my prime
Rolleinar/Mamiya 3.5/200mm shows a better bokeh (it's excellent in
fact), but the zoom bokeh is not bad.
There are some samples at my gallery.

Carlos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/