[rollei_list] Re: totally off list Revox ?

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:37:19 -0700

Ruben,

On the VU meter problem; first try switching the meter leads from
channel A to channel B and vice versa.  that way you can determine
if the problem is in the meter or in other circuitry.  There should be
a shunt resistor in the meter. If this is out, the meter will go full scale
all the time with any signal.

We will see what Richard says.

BTW, I think mine is a B77 Mk.II.  I haven't seen it for a few years.

Jerry