[rollei_list] Re: totally off list Revox ?

  • From: "Ruben" <ruben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 20:56:39 +0200

Sorry for this very off list question but I have noticed that sometimes
Hi-Fi is mentioned.

I recently got a Revox B77 open reel to reel taperecorder - two track 7½ and
15 to hold the Tape reels I have to items I have noticed are being refered
to as NAB adaptors!

What is NAB ???

by the way I know it is silly to buy a 25 years old ancient technology tape
recorder but when it was new I could not afford (like Leicas and Rolleis)
and I kind of like the sound and the looks of it :_)

thanks
Ruben