[rollei_list] Re: tone of list and stuff

  • From: jon.stanton@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 23:54:18 +0000

Hacks, I've lived in a few small metro areas in Illinois...  Lockport, Joliet,
Lawrenceville, Bolingbrook, Chicago Ridge, Downers Grove...and Chicago...

From: Hacks4ever@xxxxxxx
I enjoy this list just in general being a novice photographer....
I love the international flavor of this  list since I  live in a small metro
area in IL.
I love seeing other's  photography, comments  regarding BW film, techniques
etc.
The list invaluable because of the expertise of the subscribers so losing   the
list would be BAD...VERY BAD.

Sandi