[rollei_list] Re: tips/ experience on fine focussing the rolleiflex

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:21:08 -0800

I did some reading and found the meter is gathering light from the taking
lens. The screen is not in the system. As to the split. The maxwell is very
good but I have not tested it as you have. Personally, I like the matte
screens w/o the split for most applications. I have both for the T, but for
convenience usually leave the one with the split in.

Peter K

--
Peter K
ÃÂÃÂ