[rollei_list] Re: tips/ experience on fine focussing the rolleiflex

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 08:25:36 -0800

Before you go and buy another Rollei screen, consider a Maxwell HI-Lux. IMO
they are the best. Bill Maxwell offers a split prism screen with grid. I
have one in my T. Wonderful screen. The only question I have is about the
metering. Where is the FX meter located? Would a different screen affect the
metering as it does in SLRs?

Peter K

--
Peter K