[rollei_list] Re: ...the pinnacle of mechanical SLR design??

  • From: "Marvin" <marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 07:20:27 +0800

For general use the Nikon F series is much, much better through versatility
and hand holdability, though the SL may be better in other aspects such as
image quality.

Marvin.

From: "Marvin" <marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [rollei_list] Re: OT: Capa's Type

Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 06:46:42 +0800

Peter I prefer Leica Ms over Nikons any day. The M was the pinnacle or RF

design and the FM2 the pinnacle of mechanical SLR design.

Marvin.