[rollei_list] Re: test shots, Rollei Digibase CR 200

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:49:05 +0100

Actually Emmanual, I like how you solved the problem of the power lines, by
integrating them into the composition so that they follow the lines of the roof
and almost blend into the tree line on the left. Very nice.

I don't mind stuff like that, as it's documenting a time and a place and how it
actually was, instead of some idealized version, but I do appreciate
photographers who take the time to try and integrate what would otherwise be a
distracting (even ugly) element into the composition. Especially when the
overall composition comes out as good as it has here.

I like it.

Cheers,
Thor