[rollei_list] [slightly off-topic] Collector's book : Carl Zeiss Kamera Register by Bernd K. Otto

  • From: Bigler Emmanuel <bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 19:50:35 +0100

Carl Zeiss is not Rollei but I know that all rolleiphiles here have
some interest in Carl Zeiss and Zeiss Ikon history and products.
Marc James Small will, hopefully, agree.

Reading the various articles published last year on the Zeiss Camera
Lens blog, I found the reference to a recently published book:

http://blogs.zeiss.com/photo/en/?p=5226
"A compendium of the history of ZEISS cameras
Bernd K. Otto’s Carl Zeiss Kamera-Register "

Carl Zeiss Kamera Register by Bernd K. Otto
Verlag Rudolf Hillebrand
ISBN-13: 978-3981374643

1312 pages, bi-lingual English + German
weight =  3,6 kg = close to 8lbs !!
European price 75 euros

Well, not a cheap book, but I could'nt resist temptation, and the book is on its way to my home.
--
Emmanuel