[rollei_list] Re: [slightly OT] 2008 Photokina News

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:40:58 +0100

Emmanuel,

I hope I am not stealing your thunder but from press releases I have
just been sent, F&H are announcing a limited edition gold plated set of
the FX, FW & FT in a presentation case (very expensive but looks
wonderful); a 6060 film magazine for the Hy6; an AF Apogon 120mm HTF for
the Hy6; a prism viewfinder for the Hy6 and a remote release for the
Hy6. I have photographs and more details I can send if anybody would
like to contact me off list.

Let's hope there may be more too.....

Regards

John