[rollei_list] Re: slide shows alive and well in Europe

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:18:27 -0700

Peter,

It is not the unreliability that disturbs me.  It is the dim, fuzzy images that

irritate me.  The company at which I am employed has the finest digital
projection equipment. but the results are pathetic.

Until you have seen what a 6x6 cm slide projected by a Rollei or Leica
6x6 projector, you could not appreciate the difference.

Jerry