[rollei_list] Re: silver oxide 625

  • From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:36:02 -0700

Eric Goldstein wrote:

Keith -

You missed the gist of the thread... perhaps if you go back and
re-read, it will make sense to you. If not, ask...

Eric Goldstein

Okay, I'll do that.

I should be more careful jumping in the center of a thread, without
reading all that went on before.
Hard to re-read what's already been trashed, but then...I might be better off asking instead of assuming.
Thanks for the calm rebuke!

keith

On 10/18/06, keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eric Goldstein wrote:
> http://batterycountry.stores.yahoo.net/470160.html
>

> Eric Goldstein

Actually, it's not a replacement. It's a poor substitute if your body is
supposed to run on 1.35 vdc.
The SX76PX gives out 1.5 volts, while the mercury battery it supposedly
replaces gave out 1.35 vdc.
Not at all the same.

However, for the Spotmatic it's just fine. Perhaps with some other
cameras  that have bridge circuits that take care of (ignore) actual
voltage differences. Within limits...

keith whaley

--- Rollei List