[rollei_list] Re: shooting with a rollei today

  • From: Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:01:31 +0100 (BST)

I've found this for some time. You either get the
older guys who say "I used to have one of those - best
camera I ever had, don't know why I got rid of it",
the young lads who insist it must be a digital, or the
young girls who think it's the coolest thing they've
ever seen. Whatever, it's a more pleasant experience
than using a 35mm (or digital) SLR.

Nick