[rollei_list] Re: shimming maxwell screens

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 16:33:24 -0700

Austin,

Nah! I' more the Beechcraft STAGGER Wing myself! That's because I can't take time-
off for a new knee joint operation.

Jerry

Austin Franklin wrote:
Hi Jerry,
I have put on a few pounds in the past decade, I'm not sure bigger is better...at least in that case. There's a Stearman bi-plane on the island here. It did make me think of you ;-) Regards, Austin