[rollei_list] Re: [rolleiusers] Nikon mount Zeiss lenses?
- From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:08:27 -0500
On Dec 20, 2005, at 11:59 AM, A. Lal wrote:
This announcement raises several questions.
What I find puzzling is why the lenses are to be only offered in
Nikon F mount, a trial balloon perhaps?
Nikon was the easiest one to do, so it makes sense to do it first.
The Nikon diaphragm linkage is completely mechanical.
As a gesture to its supporters, Z should, at the very least, also
make these lenses available in the C/Y mount, particularly if they
are updated designs.
That would also be easy to do. But there are probably several
thousand Nikons in use for every C/Y camera.
Wonder if the much sought after 21 Distagon will be offered in
Nikon F or other mounts?
I hope so.
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: