[rollei_list] Re: [rolleiusers] Best prices for bulk-buy Tri-X?

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:08:56 +0100

Thanks Daniel and Asmo.

Fotoimport charges 60/roll, Fotoimpex 46/roll (after shipping & 25% sales tax).
Buying 50 rolls at a time, that’s 700 saved (about $100).

I may just wait until the next time I travel and have it shipped to my hotel
and bring it back. That reduces the cost to 32/roll, half of the cost in Norway.

I’ve bought stuff from Silverprint before, they’re good people. Everytime I’ve
tried Ilford film I never seem to be able to get the results I’m looking for,
although I understand they make really good film. Just doesn’t seem to work for
me like APX100 and TX400.

Good suggestions by all, thanks very much!

Cheers,
Thor