[rollei_list] Re: rollei repairs

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:05:03 -0300

2010/8/22 CheshireCCat <cheshireccat@xxxxxxxxx>

> ...I need my meter replaced on my 3.5E. ..>
> ...So I have my camera, and I have the new meter,

There are instructions on line to fit the Rolleiflex E lightmeter, you
need to look for the page 12 in the PDF document (second section) bar
after to open the link below. If you advance the pages, you'll find
the instructions and diagrams for the 'flex T lightmeter installation,
it's the same lightmeter type.
The 3.5F/2.8F lightmeter replacement and/or calibration to zero is
pretty similar, however before to insert or re-insert the lightmeter
in the focusing knob the camera needs to be adjusted to ASA/DIN 12,
Filter Factor 0, shutter speed 1/500th and f22 (some F versions have
the instructions to do it in the manual):

http://www.cameramanuals.org/rolleiflex/rolleiflex_guide-2.pdf

(The manual/book is for free, however the site owner asks a little donation)