[rollei_list] Re: rollei panorama head

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:14:27 -0700

Troung

You are wrong The first photo is the older model. The second one is to be used with a Rolleifix, NOT
a Rolleigrip. I hope that Richard will straighten things out.

Jerry

Truong H.X Truong wrote:
Dear,

I just bid win a panorama head, same 2nd photo. I think it is older model
than first. The first have 10 steps, and when look at the photos, we can see
the first turn around its axis - the tripod axis. With second, I don't know
how many steps it have and what axis it turn around. The first and the
second, which is more exactly? Can I plugged rollei to head, shot and join
the frames but no need to adjust?

XTruong