[rollei_list] Re: rollei panorama head

  • From: "Truong H.X Truong" <truongthx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:00:30 +0700

Thank Carlos and Richard...
Xuan Truong

-----Original Message-----
From: rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carlos Manuel Freaza
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 4:26 PM
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: rollei panorama head

The second one is newer than the first one. It's necessary to use this model
-your model- with the Rolleifix to maintain the right rotation axis for the
camera - lens combo, it has click stops for each step-frame and the step is
calculated to provide an overlapping area regarding the previos frame, there
is a tab to unlock the RPH plate to advance for the next position.
It's easy to see the numbers partially using this model with the Rolleifix,
but to see the numbers is almost unnecessary in practical use since you are
perceiving the click stops and framing each image.

All the best
Carlos

--- "Truong H.X Truong" <truongthx@xxxxxxx> escribió:

> Dear,
>
> I just bid win a panorama head, same 2nd photo. I think it is older
> model than first. The first have 10 steps, and when look at the
> photos, we can see the first turn around its axis - the tripod axis.
> With second, I don't know
> how many steps it have and what axis it turn around.
> The first and the
> second, which is more exactly? Can I plugged rollei to head, shot and
> join the frames but no need to adjust?
>
> XTruong

________
Yahoo! Noticias
Leé la columna de "El Chavo" Fucks y encontrá una visión distinta de las
Elecciones Presidenciales 2007 en:
http://ar.news.yahoo.com/elecciones2007/opinion/2780/paren-de-robar

subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org